Sunday, February 17, 2013

Date night with my parents!

My mom and dad came into town over the weekend to watch Bonnie Bishop in concert. My mom has gone on a music cruise several different years in a row and has started following certain musicians and Bonnie Bishop was one of her favorites and she was playing in town, so they decided to come visit for the weekend and take me and Richard. We did a little shopping, went to dinner and then to the concert. Bonnie Bishop was one of the first shows and she performed really well!! Then we watched Dustin Lynch. Easton Corbin was scheduled to play last, but we didn't make it to him because we were too tired! LOL! As we were walking out, mom saw Bonnie Bishop selling CD's, signing autographs and taking pictures so she jumped in line!  I think that was the highlight of her night!  It was a fun evening! I feel like Richard and I are getting a little spoiled with all of our date nights recently! I could definitely get used to this!






Baylee was kind of jealous she didn't get to come because she would have loved to see Easton Corbin, so Richard and I sent her a pic of us at the concert. We always make fun of her because she and her friends always through up the peace sign and do the duck lips, so this is for you, Bay!!



No comments: