Wednesday, February 18, 2009

33 Weeks

Another appointment... Today as she went to listen to Teague's heart beat she noticed he had already dropped. She decided to check me just to see what my body was doing. Fortunately, I am not dialated, but unfortunately she can feel his head already. She said that since there are no other labor precusors (high blood pressure, dialation, etc...) that I could still keep teaching my aerobics classes and she would check me again in two weeks to see if anything changed. So nothing really new except that he's lower I guess. But as we were leaving she mentioned going ahead and registering with the hospital, which I thought a little nerve racking. I mean I know we are to be registered ahead of time but it was just how she said "Everything's fine but go ahead and register with the hospital" Makes me laugh now! We had, in fact, just got done with that before we went to her office, so we are ready there. But we are not ready at home with the nursery or anything else in the house! I just hope Teague hangs out in there for awhile til we get things in order on our end!

No comments: