Monday, July 28, 2008

News...

due in march


Yes, we are expecting again!! Troy is going to be a big brother, and I'm sure if he understood what that meant he would be as excited as we are! I had to be pretty sneaky in telling Daniel so I decided to order a cookie cake and surprise him at our church small group with it. It took him a second but he was so surprised. For the rest of the family I made Troy a Big Bro shirt to wear. He looked so cute and wore it with pride like he knew what it meant!



Of course, Troy had to stick his fingers in the icing!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, we are so happy for you!!! I LOVE Troy's Big Bro shirt...too cute! Keep us posted on all the baby news!!

Brie said...

Congratulations!!! I guess Eric knew but he didn't tell me!:( We will have babies the same age! I love Troy's shirt...too cute!

Ava and Lauren said...

AHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such exciting news. We should get together for lunch soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, our babies will be 2 months apart. Something is in the water.... Tanna, me, then you.
~ Karen G.

Karen said...

I gave in to peer pressure and made a blog. :) I linked your page.

Lyndsey Newton said...

Congratulations Brittany! I am so excited for you and your growing family! Take care!!
Lyndsey

Karen said...

When is your first doctor's appt?