Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More news...

It's a Boy | It's a Girl | I'm Expecting Orkut Graphics

At our last appointment the dr. said that she is now 90% sure we are having a little boy! I was shocked! First, she looked at a few facial things and then said that the legs were just perfect for seeing the gender, so she skipped down there and first said, "your husband is a boy making machine"...I just laughed and thought she was seeing the umbilical cord or something, and then she said, "well at least you guys know you make great looking boys!" I then knew she saw something more than just the cord. She proceeded on with the heart and facial features which she said were perfect so we are happy to just have a healthy baby, no matter what the gender. We go back the end of January to look again, so I pray I am not blogging another change!!






We have had our boy named picked out for a while, so his name will be Teague James. We, of course, wanted to stick with a T for the first name and James is after Daniel's dad! Both Troy and Teague's middle names are biblical, so my boys will no doubt be strong men of God!

6 comments:

Karen said...

You and Tanna have babies that like to tease you both... they will probably make a cute couple someday.

Ava and Lauren said...

Congrats on a healthy baby! The doctor is right, you do make beautiful baby boys!! I can't wait to meet him...and I just LOVE the name!!

Can't wait to get together again soon!!

Brie said...

Oh my! I was wondering what news you could have, congrats though. I'm glad to be having same gender. We had the opposite happen! I had another sono today and 100% sure it is still a girl!

Tara said...

Nothing like keeping things interesting! :) Troy is going to love having a little bro, and you guys will be blessed watching them grow up together. So thankful that baby Teague is healthy and happy in there!

Lyndsey Newton said...

What a surprise, I am so happy for you! And what a strong handsome name-have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Karen said...

You have a big day ahead of you Aunt Brittany. Take care of Tanna... we cant wait to read the blogs you do on her page.