Monday, December 08, 2008

6 months


I had my 6 month check up today and was scheduled just to hear the heartbeat, which is not very fun, but when the dr. came in she asked if we knew what it was because she didn't write anything down in my chart. I told her at first it was a girl and last time it was a boy. So she said if we could wait for the ultrasound room to open up she would look again! I was so excited, and Daniel was there this time too. So she checked and we still have baby Teague! She said he is starting to fill out and has the cutest little fat cheeks already. I am so glad she looked again and now we can say 100% baby boy!

3 comments:

Brie said...

What a relief to know 100% what you are having. We have another sono tomorrow and I can't wait to see Eleri

Ava and Lauren said...

Yea again for baby Teague! You look too too cute pregnant!

Can't wait to get together in the new year!

Tara said...

What a great shot, what a beautiful mama! Love you girl!