Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 weeks



Teague was 8 weeks old yesterday! Here are some of his latest tricks...

*He can smile in reaction to my face
*He has rolled from his tummy to his back a few times
*He is starting to squeal
*He has adopted a 5-9-1 o'clock feeding schedule that is nice and predictable!!

He is a sweet baby and he is very easy to please, so that makes things a lot easier in having to care for Troy too! His hair is still dark but slowly falling out so there is not as much of it, and his eyes are a deep blue. I can't wait to see what month number 3 has in store for us.


I love his double chin!


3 comments:

Brie said...

He is such a chunk! Too cute

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where Troy is upside down with him!! Teague is growing fast for sure!

Marc and Laura Rose said...

Brit, he is getting so big! I can't believe it's been 2 months - can't wait to see y'all again! I'm glad he's been sleeping better and things have been going well.
Love ya