Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dr. Visit

We took Teague in for his 2 month shots and check up. The dr. said he looks very healthy and is very strong! Looks like we may have a line backer on our hands! He is in the 50th percentile in height and head circumference and the 97th percentile for weight!!! He is now 14 lbs. 12 oz! I knew he was big, but not that big!! The dr. said there is nothing to worry about since he is breastfed. It will all fall off when he becomes mobile. Troy was the same way so I know things will even out, but for now I will have to continue to hear the comments that "He is so big"...good thing he is a boy :)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Blakely is big for her age.. she isnt breastfed and she is a girl. oops! :) Dr. told me I had to put her on a diet. No more than 26 ounces a day. Which hasnt been an issue yet.

Brie said...

Wow he is big!!! He is nearly Eleri's size and two month younger!!! Hope the adjusting is going well for you!
I also wanted to share the Babywise blog with you, it has lots of good info on it and you can search by topic. It is linked on my blog page!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Junebug is just now 16!!! Big boy Teague!

Tara said...

Adaya weighed 14 pounds at two months, so I think Teague is right on schedule! Your milk rocks, Brit! :)

Anonymous said...

It's better than people mistaking your 6 month old for 2 months! Yep, that happened twice on Rynn's 6 month birthday!! She's even more petite than Reece was, so it's hilarious to see her CRAWLING!
Glad to hear y'all are doing so well!