Sunday, July 19, 2009

16 weeks old...already?!?

Teague is already 16 weeks old, I just can't believe it! Here are some of the things we have been doing...
We have tried cereal a few times, and he seems to like it. He can hold his head up now and is starting to push up on his arms when he is on his tummy. He is starting to lose even more hair now. Daniel is very worried it is going to be blonde, he really wants it to stay dark, and I think it will. He is starting to sit up supported alot but not for long amounts of time. He smiles alot and laughs and is very social. I think he is such a happy baby! It makes my day to go and get him out of bed and every time I am greeted with a smile!

Here is his newborn picture...look at all that hair...it's not until you look back til you realize how much he has lost and even how light it has gotten!!

Tummy Time

Sitting up

Trying out cereal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new header. I like the picture of you and Troy doing fireworks.

The picture of tummy time looks like Teagues hair is gone!!! But the others show it lighter, it is way lighter than when he was born.

Thinking of you, see ya soon for the beach! Love you

Brie said...

Love the chubby, naked picture!

Audrey and Javier said...

Teague is sooo cute!! I can't wait to see him again!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, it just seems like he is growing SO fast! Wish I could kiss those cheeks!