Friday, August 14, 2009

Dr. Appt


Teague went for his 4 month check up and looks great. He is now 17.5 lbs and almost 25 inches long. He can now roll from tummy to back and back to tummy. He is so smiley and laughs at other kids most often. We thought he was getting a tooth but still nothing, so I guess he just had a fussy few days last week. Last weekend Daniel took both boys to Fredericksburg while I had a girls weekend. Teague did great taking bottles all weekend and I am sure there was lots of daddy bonding going on! We are working on sitting up and sleeping through the night so maybe by next month those will be our accomplishments.

I loved this picture that came across my email today. Some days that is so true!!

1 comment:

Brie said...

Teague is so big! Good luck with the sleeping through the night thing. Did you wean Teague?