Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Day


Today was Troy's first day of Parent's Day Out. He was up early as usual, but kept saying "Please can I go to school!" He was so excited. We attended meet the teacher night last night and he just walked right in and started playing with the toys so I know today will be so much fun for him. He put his back pack and lunch in his cubby outside, found his name badge and then stuck it to the wall and then ran off to play animals with another little boy. He didn't even realize I left! Summer camp was a great trial run for us both I think. I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about what he did today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking adorable!!!! I know it's so bittersweet. I know I will be sad when Brylee does that, but at the same time I think it will be so cute and I can't wait to see her get to do that! So glad he was able to go, he looks so happy in his picture!

Brie said...

I hope his first day and yours was wonderful.