Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home is where your heart is


God continues to shower down blessings for me and the boys. We recently moved into a new home. Our new place has more square footage, for less money! Only God can do that! My parents came to help, along with the men in my church, the Band of Brothers. Once the men got there it literally took an hour for them to disassemble, load, get to the new place, unload, and reassemble. You would have thought they were professionals! And not one thing was broken!! I am so thankful that I was able to depend on them when my family needed it the most. Here are lots of pictures of the moving process and of the new house!! We love it!


Troy helping out

Some of the Band of Brothers

Some of the youth guys even came out to help.



Chris is always looking for a good time!





Here is the living room with a glimpse of my room, the kitchen and dining, and the office/sitting area.

The boys' rooms are both upstairs. Teague's room is to the left and Troy's room is to the right. Notice they each have a sliding glass door off their back wall that leads to their play room that adjoins their rooms together. What fun for two little boys!

Here is the play room, although I haven't had a chance to organize at all up there, I think it will be a great place for us to play together!




Getting organized!

My room is downstairs and once the boys are all tucked in bed, it's nice to relax and read or watch TV and not have to worry about being quiet.

3 comments:

Brie said...

It is so great seeing how God is providing for you! It sounds like a nice place!

Marc and Laura Rose said...

I'm so glad the move went smoothly and that your new place is so nice and such a blessing. I can't wait to see it! That playroom is so neat. Love ya!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

God sure does know how to get things done, doesn't He?? :-) I am excited to see you at the wedding. It's been a while!