Monday, August 09, 2010

Another step


Last weekend Chris took me to Dallas. I was able to meet his mom, grandmother, college friends and professional friends. We did so much in a short amount of time but the highlight of the weekend was going to Chris' favorite Italian restaurant. His family knows the family that owns Bugatti's so I knew he would probably receive special treatment, but I had no idea just how amazing the service would be. When we arrived, the first thing we heard was "Mr. Clark. Brittany. So glad to see you, right this way." To be greeted by name was beyond words. Everything about the service was made to make you feel special and it did. We enjoyed an amazing appetizer followed by a great salad. After the salad they brought out a lemon ice to cleanse our palet. Then it was on to the entree. Chris got the veal stuffed tortellini and I got the gnocchi, and both were delicious. Even though we were both so full, we had to get dessert. we had the chocolate mousse and it just melted in your mouth. Every time the waiter came to the table to check on us he always called us by name and at the end of the night he brought over complimentary port and chocolate covered strawberries along with roses for me. I have never received such amazing service from anywhere, and to share it with Chris was very special. I have really been enjoying each step of our relationship and this weekend is just another confirmation that he is in my life for a reason.




2 comments:

Brie said...

Pursued and pampered by your King and pursued and pampered by your King through Chris...happy for you!

Nikki McCallum said...

You can see the happiness all over your face...And that is beyond awesome, Brittany!