Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A night out

A large group of us spent Sunday evening at half a bout of roller derby and then went to a Spanish Tapas Bar called Malagas. I love hanging out with this group of people and it never fails that I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts! I am so blessed to have such great friends!

Roller Derby!!!


At Malagas...I had the coca de pato, which is smoked duck with carmalized onions, cheese and a bbq sauce served on flat bread. I call it duck pizza and it is by far the best item on the menu!


A GREAT group of girlfriends!!!



2 comments:

Faith said...

You're right, the duck pizza was flipping AWESOME! I was so glad that I ordered it too! It's been so fun getting to know you, and I'm incredibly thankful for our amazing group of girlfriends. :-) It makes living here in Texas feel like it's truly home.

Lauryn said...

Looks like a great group of friends! You know you're lucky when you have those people in your life who can make you laugh til' you cry, lol.

I've never tried a Tapas restaurant, but I've always wanted to! Looks fun!