Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Super Heros!

The boys have wanted capes for awhile and I saw a tutorial a few months back and thought this would be a great summer project for when I am at home with more time on my hands. I never did find the exact tutorial I saw originally, but I think they still turned out great. So we went to Hobby Lobby and picked up all the supplies and headed home to get to work. Surprisingly, it only took me about 20 minutes to do both of them and they were running around the house "getting the bad guys" before I knew it!! They have worn them ever since and when we are out running errands they get the most comments from men, who just smile and say 'nice cape!' and Troy and Teague just laugh and say thanks!












2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

HOW CUTE!!!! The boys are so big Brittany!

alegna79 said...

You are a great "boys" mommy! What a super cute idea!!!