Friday, August 26, 2011

Adventure #13


Last weekend, Richard mentioned that it would be fun to go see the Rangers vs Red Sox game. Unfortunately, they were in town on my first week back to school. But after looking at my schedule, I thought we might could pull it off. So after making a few arrangements, I headed out of town Monday after work and we made it to the game by the 2nd inning. My mom, dad, aunt, sister and friends were all there too, so it was soooo much fun and soooo worth all the driving. Plus the Rangers won!!


I really like this pic of me and Richard with the sunset but we couldn't seem to take it without being blurry...

15 pictures later, we finally got a non-blurry one, but the sun had gone down and Richard was having way too much fun making funny faces for the camera!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Yall look so cute together!!! I still cant believe yall went but that is definitely an adventure!!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Faith said...

How fun!