Friday, October 14, 2011

The rest of my busy weekend

The weekend continued to be eventful once Troy's slumber party ended. We were able to spend a lot of time at Richard's and his parent's house. The boys rode bikes and a tractor, fed horses, fished, and explored the trails. Where they live is like a little boys' dream. As long as they are outside, they are all happy! Richard and I had planned to go to the Ranger's game Sunday evening, but it was canceled due to rain, and moved to Monday. Luckily, I was off work on Monday and we were still able to go. Before we headed to Arlington, we ate lunch with Baylee and Koby at their school. Troy and Kelby looked so cute going through the lunch line. We kept telling them that next year they would be at "big school". That's so hard to believe!! After we ate, we were off to the game. We dropped the boys at my parent's house, where Troy had another birthday party, and Richard and I went to the game. Somehow we managed to find a free lot to park in, which we thought was wonderful since most places were charging $25-$30 to park, but the night only got better. The game was the best game I've ever watched! It went into extra innings and we watched Cruz make a walk off grand slam!; We were going crazy!! The whole ballpark was going crazy!! It was unbelievable! We ended up driving all the way home that night and me and boys crawled into bed at 1am. I have been trying to catch up on sleep all week long, but it was worth it, the weekend was definitely unforgettable!!

Exploring the trails

Patiently waiting their turn

All the boys wanted Richard to take them on a tractor ride.


Koby learning to drive it.

Roasting marshmallows


Fishing!  I was having a hard time keeping worms on their hooks.  I think they each caught 4-5 within 30 minutes



Eating their lunch at the "big school"

Ranger's Game!!


No comments: