Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas is my favorite holiday and having kids just makes it that much more exciting. To see and hear their anticipation makes me feel like a kid again!! I love giving surprises and it was a lot of fun staying up late and getting all the toys ready...although me and my sister had quite a struggle with one of the Hot Wheels tracks. At one point we were laughing so hard that there was no way we were making any forward progress. But to see the boys play with it the next day was worth it!


Making cookies for Santa
Santa brought them lots of goodies in their stockings and also two different race tracks.  Plus Blake got them a race track so we have no shortage in race tracks or cars!!




Both boys got suitcases that they loved loading and unloading and pulling around.
It was a Rangers Christmas for the boys too.  They each got a hoodie, baseball glove and Troy got a Rangers football and Teague got a Rangers soccer ball.  We are ready for baseball season now!!

Sonja got a Texas Rangers license plate cover
Teague playing peek a boo!
Amber had a silly photo shoot with the boys!


Hot tub with all the girls while the boys watched a movie.


Spending time with the ones I love the best is my favorite part of Christmas!




No comments: