Saturday, January 07, 2012

A wonderful surprise

During nap time on Friday, my co-worker called me over to the office.  I wasn't sure what she was going to need, but when I got over there, she pointed to some flowers on her desk and said they were for me.  At first, I didn't believe her, but she showed me the card and they were for me!!  I opened the card and read a sweet message from Richard and immediately started to cry.  I have never received flowers at work before and I just felt so special!   When I brought them back into the classroom, my co-teachers all wanted to see them and my boss even called over from across the street to tell me how pretty they were and that she was happy for me!!  I don't think guys realize what a big deal flowers are, or at least for me it's a big deal.  To think that Richard was not only thinking about me, but took the time to call a flower shop, choose something gorgeous and have it sent to my place of work to surprise me means so much.  I feel lucky to have found someone so thoughtful.  What a great start to my weekend!






No comments: