Friday, November 09, 2012

Birthday celebration



33!! It's hard to believe that is my age! I still feel like I am in college most of the time!!  My teacher's assistant surprised me with a Happy Birthday sign, noise makers for all the children and a cake. I even went to Teague's classroom and let him come to our little party. All the kids were so cute wanting to sing the Happy Birthday song a million times throughout the day.
I have no idea why Teague looks so sad!!

The weekend before my birthday Richard and I ended up being kid free for a night so we enjoyed the Texas vs. Tech football game on tv and we also went to celebrate by going to eat steak and sushi at the Hibachi Japanese grill, which was a lot of fun!!
 
 He and the boys also had a surprise for me later in the week.  They told me that I needed to be blindfolded for this surprise. They briefly let me take off the blindfold to see that I was going to be trying to break open a cupcake pinata, but after that, the blindfold was put back on and I was spun around! I looked crazy swinging at this thing and the boys were getting plenty of laughs in watching me, but finally I broke it and they loved swarming in to grab some candy!
Richard let Troy pick out a gift for me and he chose the pink cowgirl hat.  Richard said at the store Troy was having trouble deciding between the hat or a shot glass, so Richard swayed him towards the hat!  LOL 
Richard got me a nice bottle of perfume that I had mentioned I needed.  It was a great birthday and I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people around me who helped make my day special!
Teague wasn't quite sure what to do with his atomic fireball after it started burning his mouth so this was his attempt at making the burning stop!  The picture is blurry because he was also shaking his head side to side.










No comments: