Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bachelorette Party

The girls from my church in Georgetown threw me a wonderful bachelorette party last night. It was so classy and special in every way! The food was prepared by Faith, who is wonderful at cooking exotic things that taste wonderful!! Becca opened up her home to all of us and Jenny supplied the variety of wines.  We ate and talked and laughed and it was so good to be back in the company of these wonderful women.


Then is was on to presents and that was a lot of fun, too!!  I got a lot of nice things and feel very blessed that these girls still hold me dear to them, even though there are many miles in between us.  Only friends bonded by God could remain friends no matter the distance.  No one could ever replace these women in my heart and I miss them all dearly and will cherish the memories we made last night!




No comments: