Monday, December 29, 2014

One last Christmas

My family came into town to celebrate Christmas with the kids. Blake and Amber hadn't seen the house ether, so they got the grand tour. Then it was on to presents! I think Snicker was trying to hide from all the commotion! 

Blake was in on our large gift for the kids, so we had them open his gifts first.  He got them all helmets, gloves and goggles. He told them it was so they were all safe on the 4 wheeler. I figured one of them would ask if they were for something else, but they didn't.

So, we had to encourage then to go out to the shop to show Blake the 4 wheeler. 
Even then they were a little confused. I think one of them asked why there were go carts in our shop! Lol!

When it finally clicked that these were theirs they got excited and jumped in ready to ride! I guess we did good keeping the secret!


The rest of the afternoon everyone was riding or driving something!  

I think Blake was having the most fun of all. I'm glad he was here for the reveal and for the fun afterwards. You can't beat an uncle who rides go carts with you all day!





Finally, at about 5:30, the cold brought everyone in for hot chocolate and the rest of the gifts. After 3 Christmases, I'd say they have more than enough to play with for awhile!









No comments: