Saturday, January 03, 2015

Our bi-annual get together

I was looking through some of my old scrapbooks and noticed that the summertime and Christmas break are the only times Tanna, Laura and I consistently get together. I wish it were more regularly, but I am so thankful for these times!! Tanna and Laura were so brave to make the trip to see my new house with all 5 of their kids. They were packed in between car seats, boosters and diaper bags! The kids immediately disappeared to play and we were able to enjoy a wonderful few hours just visiting. 


I love these girls so much and love that we are all moms together...which seems crazy because it's like we are 18 all over again when we get together. 

All the kids are getting so big and played so well together and then after lunch it turned into boys playing cars and girls getting make up and nails done by Baylee.




It was a wonderful afternoon that ended way too soon!  Summertime can't come fast enough!





No comments: