Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring Break 2015

The weather this spring break was not as hot and sunny as I had hoped for, but we managed to fill it with lots of fun. On a whim Monday afternoon we decided to go watch the Lady Bears. It turned out to be a great game and so much fun to be there as they were awarded the trophy and it rained confetti in the arena. 




Through the middle of the week we helped out at Catalyst, which is a camp our college group at church puts on for the community. Richard, myself and Baylee all helped out and all the boys were able to join their age group and participate in all the games and crafts. 



Richard even turned the rope for the kids who wanted to jump rope!

At the end of the week Baylee and I had a girls night and went down to Georgetown to see Chris and Becca's new place; Pinot's Palette. It was such a fun night and I love painting! It is so calming and I was definitely not ready to leave after 3 hours! If you are even in that area you will have to make reservations for a class!



At the halfway point...
And our finished products! 
Between our paintings and Troy's love of painting, it inspired me to make an art wall in our home. I can't wait to paint some more and include all the kids artistic expressions! 

We are now on the downhill sprint to summer. I'm thankful for a week of rest to gear up before things get hectic in these last few months!













No comments: