Thursday, June 04, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation

Teague graduated from kindergarten! 

I was lucky enough to be able to rush over after I graduated my class to make it to Teague's graduation.  It was a very cute little ceremony. Mimi and Papa were able to come and we checked all the kids out of school early to attend. Teague was a little camera shy at first, but he did great!




Teague's buddy AJ.

They did not have them in caps and gowns for the program so I grabbed one from my school to put him in just to get the cute pictures!!! He is so handsome!


                           CLASS OF 2027

It has been an exciting year for you!! You have come a long way from the little boy getting on the wrong bus and playing in the dirt in the dug out. You have become a great leader and friend and a T-ball player hitting home runs!! I'm super proud of all your hard work! I love you!







No comments: