Sunday, September 06, 2015

Texas Tech Game

Troy has been asking for several seasons to go to another Texas Tech football game and this year I found tickets for $15  so I jumped on the opportunity! It was a quick trip, but we saw everything that was on my list to see. It has been close to 6 years since my last visit so I was so excited to go back and share it all with my family!

The drive up there became much more interesting once we started seeing windmills. The loved how big they were and how many there were and that they went for miles and miles along the interstate!

Once we got into town we went straight to campus to look around and to eat. Kelby chose the Baylor Bear symbol and Teague chose the Axtell longhorn symbol!?! 

I also took them by Greek Circle to see my sorority house. Such fun memories!

 Then it was off to the stadium!!



My college years at Tech hold some of my greatest memories! I'm so glad I was able to share that with Richard and the kids and I hope it inspires them to one day be brave enough to go off to college and make their own irreplaceable memories!  Wreck Em Tech! 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good times at that school!!!! I'll never forget the road trips I took to see you!!!! So great that you guys got to do that :)