Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lead

The Lord led me to the word Lead for my 'one word' for 2016 and I love how He already knew what was in store for me before this year even began. 

About a month ago a few teachers approached me and asked if I would be interested in going to Coppell ISD to see a model of a school that is vertically aligned. They had gone a few months back and thought it was an interesting concept and wanted another group of teachers to go and see it to get their opinion also.  So, today a group of us were able to go for a tour. It was such a neat concept with an incredible facility. Classrooms were open, walls were writable, furniture movable; it really was an ideal learning environment.  It was fun to dream big for the day and exciting to be asked to go! 






It was a ton of fun to dream big for the day and exciting just to be asked to go! Can't wait what else He has in store for this year of leading!



No comments: