Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thirteen

Koby is officially a teenager!! We started the morning off with honey buns and his gift; a teenage survival kit.




The rest of the day we spent preparing for his party. Koby wanted to have some friends out to the house so we had yard games, a few inflatables, the basketball court and lots of food! Richard loved the fact that Koby and his friends were able to get out and put away their own inflatables!  He was able to just man the grill and sample all the food!








Troy, Kelby and Teague were right along with the big boys playing and jumping!






It was perfect weather for an outdoor party and all his friends were so helpful and respectful and in my books that equals success!!

This was the first picture I have of all the boys together when Richard and I started dating. Koby was in third grade and into cars and nerf guns...

Now he's into sports and girls! How quickly those little boy years go!
Koby: I can not express to you how proud I am of who you are growing into! We get more compliments about you than you know and it's just affirming in us how mature you are becoming.  I pray that as you navigate through your teenage years that you will continue to seek God and let Him shape all those wonderful things He put inside you!  I love you!















No comments: