Sunday, May 21, 2017

Youth Leader Retreat

This weekend we had our first youth leader retreat. We rented a cabin on Lake Aquila and had such a great weekend bonding and planning and playing!  We started with dinner out on Friday night. 


Saturday morning we planned for mission trip. 

After lunch, we took a hike to the lake to skip rocks and look around.

 




















Our cabin had a loft area with a pulley system to get your luggage up there! We had a good laugh watching Ryan and Haley Ann maneuver this apperatise! 


We had fun playing games and trying out charcoal facials! 





I feel so blessed that I not only get to serve in a ministry that I  love, but that I also get to serve alongside Richard! I love that the Lord brought our hearts together not only to love and raise our family, but also to serve Him together! 



No comments: