Friday, October 06, 2017

Off the Ship

Our trip took us to 3 different stops throughout the week.  Our first stop was Cozumel, which we always love since this was our honeymoon spot!  We had to revisit our spot at Passion Island, but this time we took the Twister boat ride and boy was it fun!!  We were strapped in like it was a roller coaster and I'm glad we were.  They would get us up to about 45 miles an hour and then spin us around and come to a complete stop, which resulted in water pouring into the boat.  It was so exhilarating!!





Once we got to the island we relaxed on the bed swings and enjoyed the food and beverage package.  The guys had to get in on the water balloon contest, too!



Our next stop was Grand Cayman.  This day was a little rainy so we tendered into the port and spent the day shopping and ate lunch on the water.


Once the rain from the first part of the day cleared up, we were able to see the most beautiful rainbow that ended right in the ocean!



Our last stop was Jamaica and we were all craving some sun and hot temperatures, so we found another beach excursion to get on.  The beach was so beautiful and we saw crabs and fish in the water and a few men who were spear fishing had the most colorful fish I had ever seen!





I am so thankful for the opportunity to travel and that I have someone to travel with who loves adventure and new things as much as I do!  The older I get the more I cherish these trips, but I also find myself placing more and more value in seeing the world.  It truly is an investment that is well worth an monetary value!



No comments: