Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas

For the last few years we have hosted Christmas at our house and it is so much fun. My parents and family and always willing to drive up for the day and help with food if needed, so it makes it all simple and easy and enjoyable for everyone!

The kids opened their stockings and Santa gift early. They all got suitcases, but were curious as to why. We told them that Santa must have known we needed them because we have been saving up for a trip and in their presents were clues to where we were going.




















Once everyone arrived we opened gifts. They put all the clues together and found out we are taking them on a Spring Break cruise to Cozumel, Caymen Islands and Jamaica. This is the same cruise Richard and I did in the fall and we loved it so much we decided to book it again! I know the kids are going to love it! 






















After presents, we ate and played and finished the night with some Bingo! Christmas Daynis always packed so full and I always wish it were longer! 


























I’m am grateful for my family who makes the drive and brings food and gifts and games and never complains. They make each event special in so many little ways and I am thankful for them as my family but also thankful for them for the kids’ sake, as well. Not until they are adults will they realize how blessed we are with all the family the Lord has given us and how He weaved and blended so many into one. 

No comments: