Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Beach Day

Our first day in Puerto Rico was a beach day.  We have done several cruises in the past, but the kids have never had the opportunity to just play on the beach all day.  Our house was within walking distance from the beach so by sunrise they were ready to go!  Troy and I went for a morning run and enjoyed the scenery all along the coastline.



















































Then we grabbed our beach toys and headed out to play.  They snorkeled and boogie boarded and played paddle ball and built sand castles...there truly is never a dull moment at the beach!  It's my favorite place in the world to be!  There was a little afternoon shower that came in so we took that opportunity to go back to the house and eat lunch and reapply the sunscreen before going back down to the beach for the rest of the afternoon.


































Blake brought his dog, Dante, out to the beach to play also and the boys loved him!  And Dante loved the beach and the water!!







Teague made a friend that spoke English and Spanish so they spent a good part of the day playing, with Teague asking him how to say different words in Spanish all afternoon.  











































I tried the vintage look with my grandmother's swimsuit!  I wish I had a picture of her in it as well!!

























The beach is always a place I love to reflect and dream.  I loved taking some great pictures during this trip and just getting in a little quiet time with nothing but the sounds of the ocean!







No comments: