Saturday, May 26, 2018

Graduation Day

It was over as quickly as it came!!  Tonight Baylee walked across the stage and closed a chapter in her life.  She had a very large cheering section and I as looked around at each one of them I thought about how each person has touched her life in some way to make her who she is today.  She is special to a lot of people and has a foundation and support system that can't compare to many!  We were all very proud!



  

         








































































Baylee,
I pray that the 7 years I have been in your life have been bright ones.  I pray you look back fondly on the memories and know that you are loved and treasured as my only daughter! I'm looking forward to the years to come and the memories still left to be made, but for this brief moment I will grieve the moments that are gone; watching you cheer on Friday nights, braiding your hair before a basketball game or curling it before Prom, throwing you birthday parties, teaching you to drive...they were sweet, sweet moments that I will cherish forever!

Congrats, Baylee.  I love you!

Kinder grad - 2006



  Senior - 2018  






No comments: