Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Good bye 30! Hello 40!

As I look back over the 3rd decade of life, I am not sad to say good bye. It was a hard decade. I turned 30 alone, left with a toddler and 8 month old trying to piece together my shattered life as a single mom, but the Lord covered and protected me. I said good bye to my 30’s in much the same way, as I was in a car accident on my last day of 39. We were all blessed to walk away with only minor injuries.

It was a hard decade, but, wow, how it has grown me!!

 I am not the same. Every piece of it changed me for the better!




























As I arrived at school a little shaken and out of sorts, my coworkers had the most wonderful surprise waiting for me. My room was transformed into a hot mess, all expressing their love and adoration toward me and my oldness!  Then, I spent the evening enjoying good food and laughter with my family!  It was the perfect way to ring in this new decade and I am excited to see what the Lord has next. He spared me for a reason and for that I am thankful!!
















































No comments: