Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas parties

This season we have had a ton of Christmas parties to attend.  I love that over the years, we have made more and more friends in our little circle.  When I first moved to Waco, I infiltrated Richard's world, since he grew up here.  My word for that year was community because I wanted to make my own circles of friends, as well as circles of "our" friends.  7 years later I can say we have done that and these pictures remind me of that!  Each one of these parties represent people in our lives that we love and cherish and I am so thankful for each one of these groups!

A few sweet Axtell friends


















Woodway friends




















Our youth group Christmas Formal
























We had a church staff party which included snowball and nerf gun wars!!































And we had a Table Top 24 gathering with great reflection over the semester and also some wild and crazy cup games!


No comments: