Wednesday, January 29, 2020

D-Now

Another year of a successful D-Now!  This year might have been my favorite of all time.  Richard and I had a connection with each piece of those gathered this weekend. There were 4 churches there all together and we have had the opportunity to serve alongside each of the youth pastors in previous events over the years, so it was neat to all come together for this event.  The speaker was Austin Murray who was at Acts with us for a period of time and the band leader was Jacob Hooter who is one of our dearest friends.  Even in the youth groups we had so many connections; our boys were with the Crossroads group, but Axtell brought a group of kids out and our previous church brought a group of kids out so we were able to see faces we haven’t seen in awhile alongside faces we see daily at the ball games and school functions.  I spent the whole weekend trying to keep it all straight on where I knew people from because we all just felt like a big blended family! It was such a special weekend and one I will remember forever.  I’m so thankful for the way He has planted us in so many areas and given us community and connections on so many different levels.  I’m truly in awe of what He continues to do around me!















No comments: