Sunday, April 19, 2020

Coronavirus week #5

This week we got the news from the Governor that we will not be going back to school this year. Although I am so sad to not see my kids again, I am planning on an end of the year party so we can all say good-bye one last time before they move on the third grade. Texas also decided to slowly start opening things up again. Although it will be a slow progress, at least we are moving in a positive direction. We are still playing lots of games and spending a lot of time at the track on a weekly basis. The boys usually complete one subject a day for school and they do that in the morning. We are in a nice groove now.
























This week we changed things up and went to the park for a picnic and fishing several times for a change of scenery. 




















Gelü also brought their trailer out to Axtell, so Richard and I made a little date night out of it. I can’t wait until we can really go out on the town again!! 


No comments: