Monday, June 17, 2024

Traveling Longhorn Trip


Troy went to Switzerland and Italy with the Traveling Longhorns. He had the best time, but I’m glad he is back on Texas soil! I wondered if 10 days traveling around Europe would make him homesick or give him a desire to travel. He said the 10 days went by so fast and he loved hearing about all the history around them and enjoyed the free time they got to explore the city they were in. He did so much in those 10 days, but every picture I saw was of him smiling so big. I’m thankful he has a love for travel and God’s creation. What a great experience to have right before his senior year! He’s more than ready for college and living on his own, but I’m going to savor this last year of him living at home. 








Switzerland






Venice, Italy







Pisa and Florence, Italy 






Rome, Italy







 

 




No comments: