Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Coming along...



Up until a week ago we had done nothing to prepare for Teague, and now I guess I am in a nesting phase or panic mode because I want things done immediately. We did manage to paint both Troy's and Teague's name and hang them in their rooms, but other than that we are still not ready. The nursery has become a storage room so we have a ton of clutter to clean out of there and store somewhere else on top of getting the nursery back into working order for an infant...I'm not even sure I remember what all that involves. But we have the crib together so if nothing else, Teague will have a place to sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The letters look great! I cant believe he will be here so soon...your second pregnancy has flown by! I cant wait to see yall this weekend!!

Brie said...

I was SOOO there until about a week ago! You will get there, but you probably know that. It is so funny how the second time around is so different and how the first time we could devote spare time (what's that?) to decorating and preparing!! Good luck getting it all ready!:)