Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Yuck...

After Troy's nap he switches out of a diaper and back into his big boy pants. Today I saw him take his diaper off and say "tt" so I assumed he was off to the potty. He never called for help and then I heard to sound of urine hitting the water, so I thought I better go help him, but he wasn't in the bathroom. Now I am running through the house trying to figure where he is peeing...and there he is in the cat's drinking water. I grabbed the camera and tried to explain we don't do that through my laughter! BOYS!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is hilarious! Glad you caught it on camera!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a perfect picture of boys in action! I cant imagine him not behaving since he was so good for pictures! He seems like he always obeys-ha!

Brie said...

I just had to laugh!