Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Off to the hospital...


We are off to the hospital! I think we both got a little sleep and we are ready for this day to begin! Tanna got Troy his Big Brother shirt that he is proud to be wearing and we got him a special back pack filled with new toys and games and snacks and drinks for the day at the hospital. We keep telling him today is Teague's birthday and we are going to see him today, and he just says "OK" So I am not sure he really understands but hopefully he will have a fun day anyways. I will try to have Daniel email with stats this afternoon and get pictures up tonight! Thank you for all your prayers, I know we will need them!


5 comments:

Brie said...

Good luck! I'm praying for your guys and can't wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

Waiting on news and praying for you guys.

Karen said...

I'm praying for you & baby Teague. Love ya!

Kharissa Horton Richter said...

How exciting! Prayers for all of you on this day and for a smooth transition period! And that t-shirt Troy has on is the cutest thing ever!!! How precious!

Kharissa

Karen said...

CONGRATS!! I just got your email