Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Belly Shot


Well, here is my last belly shot. I had my last dr. appt. today and I gained another 2 pounds and my belly grew another 2cm, so the dr. thinks Teague is going to be big and I am lucky to be having a C-section. She said everything else looked great and that she would see me again on Tuesday in the OR. I have a few last minute things to get done like laundry and grocery shopping but other than that we are ready and looking forward to enjoying one last restful weekend together. I will take the laptop to the hospital to blog and will do my best to get some pics posted by Tuesday night to show off our littlest prince! Please pray for us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Lyndsey Newton said...

Hey Brittney,
I am so excited for you and your new addition...I will be praying for you..take care and get some rest while you can!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Brie said...

How wonderful! I still remember our excitement, anticipation and nervousness like it was yesterday! I WILL be praying for you guys and can't wait to see pictures and hear about Teague!

Anonymous said...

Brit!!! I love the picture, I cant belive it is almost time! I remember when I was visiting you and before church you ran in my room to show me the preg test...and the line was so light...and we wondered if it were true!! So glad it was. I cant wait to see you, you look awesome being preggers! Oh, and I love your hair! I can tell!

Tara said...

Looking good, mama! :) I know you are MORE than ready!

Lyndsey Newton said...

Thanks for asking Brittney...she starts her 7 weeks of radiation today-and it will be every day for seven week...so I am just praying that she can manage. It isn't just the radiation but her weakness in general to get out of the house every day for a dr appt. She weighs about 100 lbs...but this was her choice so we support her. Thank you again for asking...you take care..not much longer!!