Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break Fun


Troy and I are really enjoying Daniel being home for Spring Break. The ONLY reason I wouldn't want Teague to come this week is because we are having our last time together as a family of 3, so that is nice. Today we were going to take Troy to Kiddie Acres which is an amusement park for 10 year olds and younger, but I decided that there is no way I could walk around and enjoy myself. So we decided to find something where I could sit. Our pastor has a kayak that he said Daniel could borrow so off to the lake we went for fishing and boating. At first I sat on the shore and watched but then they wanted me to get in so we could go explore the lake, so I did. Surprisingly, I didn't tip the boat and besides needing help to get out of the boat I didn't do too bad...except for the time I hooked Daniel's arm trying to cast out Troy's fishing line...oops!! It was a little chilly at first but warmed up into such a nice day and Troy had a blast. We can't wait to go back!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures, I love the one of you and Troy! He is smiling so big! That boat is way smaller than I imagined....but ya, we for sure need to do that on our vacation!! Enjoy these last days with Troy...cant wait to see yall!

Brie said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your last moments, there will be new great moments, but it is so refreshing to build up those sweet memories before baby #2! We are enjoying having Eric home too!:)

Karen said...

I cant believe you are about to pop and your out kayaking. That cracks me up.