Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What a day!

Today was filled with great things! First, we went to our 35 week dr. appt. and she said everything looked good. Teague is definately a boy and although I forgot to ask how big she thought he was, I do remember her saying he had really long legs. She also said I am now dialated to 1/2 cm, which is no big deal, but she said if I get to 2 cm, she will deliver immediately. I go back the 18th to check my progress, but she did say she didn't expect me to make it to the 31st. So, I guess we need to stop procrastinating and get things taken care of around the house. Second, Daniel got a call from UMHB and they said they thought he would be a great fit in their PhD program!! He was so excited, as was I!! He will start this June and graduate in 2011! I think he is a little nervous but also very excited!! And finally, Daniel's school had a shower for us. It was great to meet alot of the people that he worked with and they were all so nice. They had cake and punch and snacks and we got a ton of gifts for Teague. And they even had a gift for Troy that he wanted to play with immediately with another little boy that was there. It was great to keep him occupied while we finish the opening the gifts! They really spoiled us!!





4 comments:

Marc and Laura Rose said...

Oh my goodness - i wonder when this little one will make his grand entrance! Congrats to Daniel on the PhD program - so exciting!

Anonymous said...

omg! Is it already time for Teague???? SO exciting!!

Congratulations to Daniel! Is UMHB close by? I'm assuming y'all will stay put since you haven't mentioned anything about moving.

Exciting stuff for the Arlitt Family!!!

Tara said...

Wow, so sooner than later, huh? So exciting! We can't wait to see that precious face. Congrats to Daniel!

Brie said...

not long!!!!!:)