Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Youth Weekend

Since January Daniel and I have been teaching how God created men and women different and how to embrace our differences like God does. We thought it would be fun to do a girls night and a guys night. The girls had a Chick Flick night and all came over to my house for a sleep over with chick flicks and scrapbooking our Bible covers. We had alot of fun and I really enjoyed their company!! I remember being their age just yesterday and having sleep overs! The guys had a camping night out at the church. Daniel rented GPS's and they had an orienteering game and played captured the flag. They grilled burgers and had pancakes in the morning and they even had a movie going on a drop cloth between two trees before they went to bed. The boys really enjoyed it and asked if they could do it every month! It was a fun weekend and I am glad we were able to spend some fun time with them before Teague comes and we are out for a little bit!



2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so thankful for the way God is using you guys to invest in those teenagers! They are blessed to have you. And you are looking great, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Yes, that does look like us about 15 years ago!!! I miss those days...