Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 weeks old

Teague has now decided that he doesn't like sleep unless it is from 8am-noon (when I can't nap) or if he is laying on you. This morning Daniel was desperate and tried out Troy's dump truck...he said it worked for about half an hour! Hopefully in the next weeks he will start to get into a better routine concerning sleep.




In my MOPS group they had a concert for the kids by Kingdom Kidz. It was great and Troy really enjoyed the dancing and loves the CD that we bought!!


Here are a few pics from yesterday...I think Teague is saying "No more pictures please!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the dump truck!! How funny. I cant wait to get my hands on both of them tomorrow! I hope Miss Brylee lets me share my time!! See ya soon

Brie said...

Funny! Just to let you know, Eleri stopped being so easy with naps, etc. at 3 weeks old. We started putting her down to nap exactly an hour after she ate and that helped it. Good luck! I know the no napping thing. I don't think I've had a nap in about 6 weeks.