Friday, April 17, 2009

Slow week

We have had a pretty uneventful week. I did manage to go to the park with a girlfriend and her kids and we hit the grocery at 6:30a this morning to try to beat the rain. If Teague's not up feeding at that time Troy is running into our room at 5:30a telling us "I'm up I'm up!!" What enthusiasum at that hour! So off to the store I went with the two of them. I figured earlier was better and then Daniel could sleep a little before going to work. Teague slept the whole time and Troy was a great little helper so it worked out great! I also went to see my aerobics class yesterday to show off Teague. I miss teaching them and seeing them weekly, but I'll be back soon enough ready to get us all back into shape! Here are a few pics from the week.

We took them both for a walk the other day in the double jogging stroller. I think they both liked it. Troy looks gigantic next to Teague in this picture!


Little Angel sleeping. He still has the dark hair but it is starting to lighten just a little bit. My aerobics class couldn't get over how much and how dark his hair is!

2 comments:

Brie said...

I'm impressed! Isn't it funny how huge it makes your oldest look with a newborn around?

Grace said...

Hi Brittany!
Kay gave me your website--I am so happy that you are doing well! We miss you at the gym, but I am so happy to know that you are enjoying your baby. I loved the photo of the three boys in the tub :). Take care and God bless!

Grace