Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

The plan was for me to stay home with Teague today while Troy and Daniel went to church for the morning, but when we woke up there was no electricity so staying here alone in the dark didn't sound too fun, so I went to church too. Everyone thought Teague was so cute and not one person didn't comment on his full head of hair. Troy was able to do an Easter egg hunt in Sunday school in a pool filled with eggs covered with the plastic grass, he also got some pink bunny ears that light up and flash. He really had fun at church and then we had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard when he woke up from his nap and he liked that too. Teague got to wear his "Baby's first Easter" outfit so I had to get a pic of that even if you can't read it. It turned out to be a great weather and a very restful day!




The egg hunt at home

The egg hunt at church with his friend Gabby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, no electricty!! Thats no good, hopefully it has come back since this morning! I love the bunny ears on Troy, and Mr Teague just looks SO laid back...I hope he really is!!

Karen said...

You need to bring that baby up to DFW. I would love to get my hands on him. He's so cute!

Brie said...

The boys look cute. Teague does have some dark hair!