Monday, April 06, 2009

Random pics

The last few days have been great! I am loving having an infant which is a surprise because I was already dreading it before he even arrived based on hard Troy was as an infant. But Teague is so much fun and I am really loving this part. This morning Troy came in at his usual time at 5:30am and I happened to be up feeding Teague so he jumped in bed with us and asked to hold Teague. So with the help of Daddy here are three tired boys. I love all their expressions!

Teague and mommy!!

Aunt Amber came to visit and took Troy to the city wide Easter Egg Hunt. He had a great time and I am grateful she was able to come and help me out with the boys!


Mom and Dad we here most of the week taking care of Troy while we were in the hospital. I am thankful they were able to take off work and take care of a two year old for a week. I am sure they are exhausted!

Teague and Troy...so sweet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troy seems to be doing so well with Teague!! I love the sleep picgture, so so sweet. I am glad that the infant part is more fun this time...you deserve it!!

Brie said...

How great. I am enjoying Eleri much more than I did Mali as a baby baby too. I think it has to do with just knowing what to expect or that they will outgrow the crying, not sleeping etc.,

Jen said...

Congrats Britt! You look great and you look like you are truly enjoying all the men in your life. Enjoy that new bundle of joy!
Jen

Tara said...

Oh, I'm so glad that things are a little easier this time around! You all look great and very blessed by your precious new addition! You go mama! :)

Anonymous said...

awwww! All of those pics are so sweet! I'm glad you're doing so well!!