Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6 Weeks old

Teague is now 6 weeks old and at this point Troy got a whole lot easier as a baby. The last 3 nights I have gotten up 4 times a night instead of once so I don't know what is going on with him. My first guess is his 6 week growth spurt, but who knows. My Grandma and my Aunt Sonja came to see the boys on Monday. They were a big help while I ran a few errands and Sonja and Troy played every game he had and then made up a few new ones. I think he is still tired from all the play time he got with her. As far as Teague's accomplishments...
* He started cooing and making cute noises other than crying
* He was only getting up once to feed during the night
* He smiles on occasion
* He can hold his head up
Not huge tasks, but for an infant they are stepping stones to becoming a baby and not an infant anymore. Teague has a sweet disposition overall and I see him watch Daniel and Troy rough house and I wonder if he is thinking..."I wish I could play too!"

Sonja and Troy on the slip and slide...she hadn't planned on getting wet!

GG and the boys

Sonja and Troy playing play-dough

Sonja and Teague

No comments: