Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dedication

Today we had Teague dedicated to the church. The pastor gave him a letter to be opened on the day that he becomes of follower of Christ so that was neat. For Mother's Day, Troy and Teague got me a purse that I had been wanting. So far we have had a restful afternoon which has been nice. For dinner tonight I am making a roast with vegetables and biscuits and applesauce cheesecake for dessert. I hope everything turns out edible!


Here Teague is in the Heaven Sent Gown that Tara, Tanna, Laura, and I have all gotten our kids dedicated in since Troy...It's in the mail to you next Tara!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The outfit is making its rounds!! That is so special, one day we will have display it! I hope I get it next-ha ha!

Tara said...

Awww...sweet little Teague! And as for the gown, I can't wait to use it again!